2021 CME Program
Our 2021 Program will once again be virtual and will focus on Michigan Board of Medicine requirements.
- Human Trafficking (one-time licensure requirement)
- Medical Ethics
- Pain and Symptom Management
The Virtual CME sessions are free to members. We encourage you to attend the live webinars. However, if you are unable to attend live, the sessions will also be recorded and available for viewing and CME credit on the MiCME site.
More information and dates for sessions will be available soon.
2020 Session Links
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Update
- The Darkest Hour: Anesthesiologists as Second Victims
- Anesthetic Implications for Marijuana Legalization in Michigan
- Building for Success: The Importance of Culture in Organizational Goal Realization
Please note: In order to receive CME credit for attending these sessions, you must sign up for a MiCME account. Sign up for an account by clicking here.